Yes, we're talking #brusselsprouts. No not your grandma's (the ones that are overcooked, bitter, and just down right nasty tasting). We're talking about the nutritiously delicious kind!
Here, we've collected some articles & studies on the health benefits of brussel sprouts, and there's more than you think!
Soon we will be providing some satisfying recipes including these little baby cabbages. In the meantime, check learn all about the healthy things these guys have to offer!
- Brussel Sprouts - The Nutrition Source
- Consumption of Brussels sprouts results in elevated alpha-class glutathione S-transferase levels in human blood plasma
- Consumption of Brussels sprouts protects peripheral human lymphocytes against 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine (PhIP) and oxidative DNA-damage: results of a controlled human intervention trial
- Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foes
- Cruciferous Vegetable Consumption and Stomach Cancer: A Case-Control Study
- Cruciferous vegetables and cancer prevention
As we collect more studies, we will add them to our list!
Last Updated: July 14th, 2021